The most comprehensive set of guidelines for establishing an effective contingency planning function. Based on consulting experience, the manual was prepared by the CONTINGENCY PLANNING & RECOVERY INSTITUTE' for distribution to its members and is now available to non-members. The manual will save you thousands of dollars of development and consulting time. PRICE: $179 plus $6 postage in N.A. $190 overseas, including postage ISBN 0-94076-25-3
- Vital Need for a Business Continuity Program to Protect a Company's Viability.
Contingency Planning and Disaster Recovery Program.
- Mission Statement - Charter of Responsibilities.
Organizational Structure Alternatives.
Staffing, Skills and Training.
Management Steps to Establish an Effective Business Continuity Function.
- Standards for Running a Successful Business Continuity Function.
- The Involvement and Role of Supporting Functions.
- Internal Audit and Information Security Roles.
PUBLICATIONS ORDER FORM